Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Frank the Rabbit is Annoying

Howdy all,

I've got a bit of a problem. Lately I've been having strange dreams involving Al Gore, Bill Clinton, Oprah Winfrey and cottage cheese. Oh, and a really weird rabbit named Frank. My daughters (I forget their names, I think it's Jenny and something else) tell me it's from the hit movie Donnie Darko.

So tell me, America: How in heck did I get an evil image from an evil movie I haven't watched into my head?

My wife - you know her name right? good because I forget - she told me to try using some special Jesus Soap. Supposedly Super Jesus Soap washes evilistic images out of your brain. But it isn't working for me! It's all pink and I keep remembering that evilistic movie Fight Club when I use it!

Help!

It just keeps trying to OUCHY OUCHY STANLEY BOOOOOM REDRUMREDRUMREDRUM

See it's taking over my brain again!

HEEEEELP!!!!

Don't---touch---buttonn.....

I'll be back with more on this evilistic development very soon. I'm currenly writing the GEORGE W. BUSH GUIDE TO EVILISTIC HOLLYWOOD PEOPLE and that will be up soon once I do what Frank is telling me to do. Hold on, be right back, I've just gotta go light the White House on fire real quick.

Lad-uh!

- Georgey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home