Wednesday, November 24, 2004

What the Heck?

Howdy all,

I'm feeling pretty depressed. I just found out that someone is posting a bunch of silly stuff using my name! Check it out!

The Stupid Person Using My Name

I'm so madd right now, I could start a war like my hero Rambo. I could take a bunch of machine guns, run into Iran (or Iwalk or Iswim or whatever the heck it's darned called) and shoot the darned place to heck! I could blow up lots of stuff with a big darned smile spread across my big darned face, shooting innocent bystanders because they got in the way of Busho!!! Then I could tie a bandana around my head, strip out of my clothes, run around naked shooting up lots of stuff screaming "Jesus is love!" blowing everything to heckin' schmithereens.

Listen to what this imposter wrote, it makes me so darn mad:

"...There's an old saying, 'Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers; pray for powers equal to your tasks.' In four historic years, America has been given great tasks, and faced them with strength and courage. Our people have restored the vigor of this economy, and shown resolve and patience in a new kind of war. Our military has brought justice to the enemy, and honor to America. Our nation has defended itself, and served the freedom of all mankind. I'm proud to lead such an amazing country, and I'm proud to lead it forward."

Now I don't know what the darned heck he's talking about because it's pretty booring and made my head feel all confusilated and hurt my brain, but I'm sure it's really nasty and something mean about me. What kind of person says, "I'm proud to lead such an amazing country, blah blah blah" - COME ON! Like anyone really can read stuff like that without going boggly-woggly-cross-eyed.

I'm so madd right now I could start a lawsuit, but I won't, because last time that happened Laura got madd. Apparently there is no such thing as a "lawsuit" - I tried to sew one together with Laura's sewing kit, made out of law books about the law and stuff, but it didn't work out real well, especially when I put it on and ran around the White House screaming "I am the lawsuit, hear me roar." That made a lotta people laugh. How come? Oh well, I don't know but Laura thought it was real bad to do so I won't do it again.

But I will invade Iswam with machine guns like Rambo. I just saw that movie the other year, it was sooooo cool. He's like, "Yo, I can kill everyone, yo" and he's running around blowing up EVERYTHING!

I learned everything there is to know about war, democracy, and foreign countries from Rambo - when the going gets tough...just pull out a knife and a machine gun and start killing up lots of people, and shoot them to heck.

Because remember: War is bad, but it sure can be fun when you're shooting the place to heck like Mr. Rambo did.

As part of my New World Order, every human being must be forced to sit through every Rambo movie so that they can understand what I'm trying to do here. Maybe then all the people who hate me like Michael Moore and Colin's Powell and Oprah Winfrey can understand what I'm trying to do here - which is just blow a lot of stuff to heck and save the world from The Satan's Evil Foreigners.

Because after all, anyone who is not American and looks funny is probably going to be The Satan, or be in some way connected to The Evil One, so just shoot them - it's better not to take chances.

And if you don't have a weapon, just poke fun at them alot and hurt their feelings until my Official George W. Bush New World Order is taken to heart and, as Line 3 in the Third Paragraph clearly states, "...a machine gun for every boy and girl, and three for their parents."

We will be well equipped to deal with those anti-Rambos when they come rolling into town!

Hallelujah! Praise Jesus and my daddy! Now, let's go watch Rambo again (just fast-forward over the "f***" parts or throw your children in front of the television in order to save your eyes and ears from hearing and seeing the filth) and then go invade one of them there foreign countries, you know the ones...the kind with the people who have weird eyes and skin. They give me the creeps. Once, I was in a grocery store with one, and they tried to kill me so I dragon kick dropped them. (Dick Cheney's Editorialistic Note: They did not try to kill him, but the 83-year-old Iranian grandmother DID look awful mean and funny, and there's a chance that she had a weapon on her and was going to kill Mr. President Bush. But then again she had real funny eyes and funny eyed people all deserve to die.)

Stay tuned for more information on who this imposter is - once I find him, I'll send him back to The Hell where he can live with The Satan and have lots of The Steamy Gay Hot Homosexualistic Sex, which is only for The Evil People.

God Blessin'!

- Busho

2 Comments:

Blogger Dan said...

The impostor's website appears to be down...unless you made a typo in your post. Have Dick give your code another look.

November 30, 2004 at 5:29 PM  
Blogger rokkgod said...

I was surfing around and found another George Bush site.George Bush Doesn't Care About Black People This place has a ton of funny videos and mp3s.

November 7, 2005 at 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home