Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Ocean's Twelve George Bush Style

Howdy,

I just got done viewing the new Steven Spielberg film "Ocean's Twelve" and have to say - it was even better than the first!! George Clooney looks a whole lot like Frank Sinatra, well not really but he's still good. I just wish they hadn't waited so many years to make a sequel, I mean it's been like 50!!!! (Or 40.)

But what really made me made about this movie was that it didn't star me. I was sitting there watching it all by my lonesome with Laura when I thought, "Hey, I could play George Clooney!" And then I started thinking: Dick's Cheney could be Brad Pitt, Laura could be Julia Roberts, my mommy could be Catherine Zeta Jones, my daddy could be Matt Damon and Condalizzie Rice could be Bernie Mac!! And Mr. Blackey could play Carl Reiner!!!

It's a brilliant idea! Just imagine it! We could call it "Georgey's Twelve" and have a bunch of way-cool political guys in the movie. Bill Clinton could play Andy Garcia, Oprah Winfrey could play all the other bad guys and Jerry Springer could be the guy in the background who keeps waving his finger at the screen.

It would be such a great movie, I could say funny stuff like "Hand me the money sucka!" and totally kick Bill Clinton's bum-bum.

I think instead of making another Ocean's Twelve movie (which will obviously be called Ocean's Fourteen), they should make a Georgey's Twelve movie starring me, me, me, and me and lots of other cooler people.

This is such a great idea, I'm going to go write a movie script and demand that it be made - I'll even fund it with civilian taxes. Your money to a better cause!!

Love,

- George

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

George!!We miss you!! Update!!!

January 29, 2005 at 4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please post more. You are absolutely hilarious and truly sound like Dubbya! (It's gotta be hard to sound that stupid. Hahahahaha!)

February 2, 2005 at 12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update! I need something to make me laugh for the next four years! Nothing else will make me laugh other than some true Bush humor!

February 13, 2005 at 11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

February 14, 2010 at 1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home